Send us your old ink cartridges and/or cell phones.
Elkmont has found a company that will pay us cash for empty inkjet printer cartridges and old cell phones. They then remanufacture the inkjet cartridges and sell them at significant savings to their customers, helping the school and keeping these items out of landfills.
- 100% profit for our school
- eliminatation of trash in landfills
- students learn about recycling and its huge impact on our environment.
Here's how it works:
- Inkjet cartridges and cell phones can be collected from homes, parents' work, co-workers and local businesses.
- Cartridges and cell phones should then be brought to the collection boxes at school in a plastic bag to prevent leakage.
- Inkjet cartridges and cell phones are shipped to the recycling company.
- Elkmont earns up to $3.00 per inkjet cartridge and $2.25 per qualifying cell phone.
Funds earned are used to help support the technology classes. Please help out by sending your old ink cartridges and/or cell phones to the school.